skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Shhhhh, Zac's asleep

Okay so the other night it was only 7pm and Zac was really tired. I didn't want him to go to sleep yet because I knew that if he did he would be up really early in the morning. Benj said he would go up and take a bath with him to keep him awake for a little while. Well as you can see that didn't work. A few minutes later Benj called me up and this is what I saw! It was too cute, I just had to take a picture. The pictures didn't wake him up either and needless to say he woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to play. How could you get mad at a face like that :)
1 comment:
these pictures are priceless. i remember giving Brock a couple of years ago and him falling asleep. i thought he was going to drowned. so funny.
Post a Comment