



So those of you who know me know that I have become quite the seamstress...... okay I wouldn't say that, but I have been having a lot of fun the past year or so making lots of new things. If it weren't for my friend Pat who taught me how easy it actually is, and my friend Dusty who got me to finally go to Pats almost 2 years ago...... I think, then I would be barely sewing buttons on shirts. ( all I thought I remembered from my home ec. class in junior high.) Well now I have made many pillow cases, purses, and quilts. These are 2 of the 3 quilts I've made. My wonderful mother has the other one. It was the first and I think Best one I made, and I gave it to her for mothers day last year, I'll have to get a picture of it up. I have also been bringing my children once in a while and Bethanee has made a purse of her own with just a little help.







No comments:
Post a Comment