Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blog or Myspace?


I have a myspace page, and have for a couple years. Recently though, I have had a few friends tell me I should start a blog. I have always told them about my myspace page.... so their was no need to blog. Well the more and more I've thought about it, the more I see the reason why to blog. Yes I have alot of friends that are on myspace, but the ones I interact with or talk to on a weekly basis, do not have a myspace page, they blog. The ones that I truely care about and I think truely care about me blog. Yes, I have friends who care about me on myspace, but their is a difference there in many of them. So I guess here I am now..... starting my blog page. I hope you all enjoy as I have enjoyed reading your blogs.

No comments: