

Bethanee was the Sugar Plum Princess, Nicolas was a Werewolf, Zac was a monkey, again. He was that last year and we borrowed a frog costume from a friend for this year, but when I asked him what he wanted to be he said "the monkey!" I guess that's because we Always call him that, but he IS a monkey. Thanks for the costume Todd and Brooke, he Really Love's it! Jonathan was a Dragon.


I told Nicolas to put his mask on so I could get a picture of him in it. The picture below is the little kids reaction to it. Do you think they liked it??

Sorry Savvy :( She was shaking she was crying so hard! Poor thing, but she got over it pretty quick when she started getting candy :)

Lydia (or Hannah Montana) and Bethanee are such good buds.

Marshall (a pirate) and Gus....... look at those smiles :)

Zac and Claire. Aren't they the cutest monkey and duck you've ever seen!

I love how Jonathan has the rocker sign in EVERY picture!

Cousins...... ready to get some Candy!!


One house was handing out glow bracelets, necklaces and rings along with the candy.
Once Zac started getting a lot of candy, he didn't want to get out of the stroller anymore. He just sat in there eating his candy. He would hand me his bad at every house to get him more, but would make sure I gave it back to him so he could see....... and eat his goodies!!
Happy Halloween Everyone!!









5 comments:
I love those pics!! You have to give me copies of the ones with my kids. We had a great time. We'll definitely have to go together again next year.
I just have to say that Bethanee is sure going to be pretty when she grows up!! All your kids are so cute!!! It looks like they had lots of fun!!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Cute costumes!
Hey! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! Oh...I saw your brother and his wife at the Celine Dion concert at the Tacoma Dome a few weeks ago. I took Jessica for her birthday. I didn't really get a chance to talk to him, other than to say hi, but it was good to see him.
OH my goodness Bethanee is hilarious in that header picture! All the kids look awesome
Post a Comment