This past Saturday we went to Benj's dad and Sues for a little Pig BBQ. Yes, it was a pig roast and it wasn't their first.......but honestly how else can you feed the amount of family we have with out it! It's so good, and they always have some yummy side dishes as well as cookies. Lots and lots of cookies! I'm sad to say I only ate 1 because I filled up on the pig meat :) I should have taken a few home with me, there was Plenty, but we left early and not everyone had even gotten there. Bethanee had a birthday party at 4 that she had been looking forward to for 3 weeks.
aaahhhh, isn't this the cutest couple! I love him SO MUCH!!


Zac was having a lot of fun just running around exploring everything. He loves it there. I also caught him eating off of Nicolas and Jonathan's plates that they left on the porch!

For the past week or so my kids have been wanting to rake leaves into a pile so they could jump in them. Last Thursday and Friday they did it at our house, but we don't really have a lot of leaves in our yard yet. So I helped them get as many as we could and the pile was only big enough for 1 person to jump in at a time. After they ate Bethanee asked if she could have a rake to rake up leaves. She said she already asked grandma Sue and she said it was alright. Then Jonathan and Nicolas asked for a rake, then Wyatt and so on until every possible rake they could use ( I didn't give them any of the sharp metal rakes ) we're all gone. All the kids were having so much fun raking and jumping in the leaves. Bethanee told me that they made a smaller pile for the little kids and a big pile for for the big kids, so that the little one wont get hurt when the big kids jump in. She is such a sweetheart :)
















5 comments:
oh man im so jealous, i want to rake leaves and jump into them!!! you look so good mindee, i love your hair! ok so i dont know who the little girl that was roped into buying an ipod was. i guess im not as persuasive as taylor is ha ha!
Yeah my kids would have probably freaked about the dog. He was brought out later on a leash. Had you already left. Wasn't the Penn State game a total drag.
PIG ROAST!!! The best part about this ordeal was getting an invite as well. I'm like... what the? I live in UT. LOL! But I love the pictures.
Oh... you look HOT! You guys look great... but you...
Ok Mindee, you are freaking gorgeous! Ben is so lucky!
Post a Comment