skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Family Portraits!!!
I finally talked Benj into getting our portraits taken again! Its been 2 years since we last had them done, Zac was only 2 months old. We thought it would be fun to get one of Benj and "his boys" and me and "my princess!" We also got a picture of Benj and I. I really love them all, I think they turned out beautifully!! Although, I don't have a scanner so these are pictures OF the pictures. That's why they aren't as clear.
7 comments:
Very cute. What time is Thanksgiving tomorrow.
WOO HOO! What time is Thanksgiving tomorrow? ;) (Just seeing how it feels.)
Your pics turned out cute!! You know, you and Bridgette have the same backgrounds on your blogs. Funny.
Oh, way to go Ben!! It is okay to have a family picture taken more than every 2 years you know. Just teasin' ya!! Hee hee.... :)
Love the pictures. I think my favorite is of you and Bethanee. I love how you can see how close you two are.
I really thought I already left a comment on this but I don't see it...anyway, very nice pictures! Your family is becoming so grown up, I can't believe how mature Bethanee looks. Very cute.
Your family pictures turned out great. We might need to get ours done. I was looking at the last time we had them done and the kids have grown so much since then. Well have a merry Christmas and a great New Year. Hope it snows alot for ya
Ramos
Post a Comment