This past Saturday the weather was really nice. So we opened some windows and the back door. Zac decided to go outside so he opened the screen and about 2 minutes later came back in saying "Ouchie! Ouchie bee mommy!" He kept repeating that over and over showing me his thumb. While I was looking at his thumb he said "bee went bbbbzzzzzz....zztt! Ouchie!" (using his other hand making a bee motion, then landing on his "ouchie" thumb.) Benj then asked him if he killed it and he smilled and said "YES!"
I was a little worried about how fast it was swelling, Benj used to be allergic to bee's and my mom is, so we gave him some benadryl. The swelling stayed in his thumb and soon went back to normal. It was just so funny the way he kept telling us what happened, he is so cute! Then we sang the Bumble bee song, the one they sing in nursery. He told us No! It is usually one of his favorite songs, but he didn't like it that much right then.
Week 9
3 years ago











5 comments:
How was your birthday. And that is so sad. None of my kids have been stung to date. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I don't think they would handle it so well.
Wow, that thumb really was huge, crazy.
Poor baby. Hope your birthday was fantastic and I love your new background.
Poor Zac, his face looks so distressed, too! Kylie did the same thing when she got stung, told the story over and over again. I guess it's therapuetic or something. At least it was on his thumb and not right between the eyes like hers!
Yikes! Hope he's feeling better. I have to tell you... every time I come onto your blog, I start reading and then... I totally jump out of my skin when your music starts. It's so funny because it catches me by surprise - every time! You'd think I would remember... haha - I'm such a nerd.
Post a Comment