I'm not going to give any spoilers for those of you who haven't seen the movie. I have heard very mixed reviews on the movie from friends I went with and others. Honestly, I liked it. I knew going into it that it(the movie) wasn't going to be as good as the book, no movie ever is. I knew that there would be parts of the book left out of the movie. People, the book is 498 pages and the movie only 2 hours. Anyways, I want to see it again and I have a date with Elizabeth to see it next month! I can't wait, and those of you who want to see it again or for the first time can come too. It was so fun watching it and experiencing it with the whole theatre. We all laughed together, sat in suspense and excitement together, it was really great!
One of my Best Friends that I've known since I was like 8 can into town, Kelli!! It was so much fun, even though it was only a short trip this time hopefully next time will be longer :) She came with a bunch of my friends to see Twilight and it was a lot of fun having her there. After the movie we all went to Friendly's for some ice cream..... even though it was snowing outside! Some of us did have hot chocolate :) It was 11pm by the time we got back to my house, and Benj and the kids were all asleep. Kelli and I stayed up until 2 in the morning talking and laughing and looking at some old pictures. We were having a blast! The only reason we went to bed was because we had to get up at 7 in the morning.
I had a such a FUN, BUSY weekend and this is the first I've been online in a while. I have a lot of new blog posts to read, but yet again I have to go to take Jonathan to his Doc. Appt. I will be on later and I have more to post about too :) Till then~
This was taken at the theatre, the flash was SO BRIGHT!!












2 comments:
CUTE!!!! that is so fun for oyu and kelli! ok i havent seen it yet, but i think im going tonight.
I liked it too! You look great by the way.
Post a Comment