Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rub a dub dub....what do you get with 3 little men in a tub??

Lots of Laughing! and some CRAZY Pictures!!







Jonathan was going "OOOOOOhhhhh" like he was a scary monster, the picture made his fingers look pretty cool.



Zac was dancing in this picture below, I couldn't stop laughing!

Nicolas as a mummy


I usually bathe Zac and Jonathan together and Nicolas takes a shower. The other night Gus really wanted to take a bath with them, so I let him. They kept making funny faces so I got my camera and snapped away! I was seriously laughing the WHOLE time!! They are so hilarious..... I love these guys :)

3 comments:

Beckie said...

So cute. I love bath time. The kids actually play nice in the tub.

Biz said...

How much do I love a nakie boy? Probably not as much as three.

Hay Dub said...

ha ha ha. Those are great pictures. I miss those little men. How darn cute are they?!