Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Last Day at 27

Okay, so most of you know that I'll be 28 tomorrow. I'm not sad at getting 1 year older or the fact that I am getting closer and closer to my 30's, although I'm not sure about that one............ but I am Excited!! I love birthdays! Like I've said before, I Love this time of year! Halloween, my birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, then New Years! My parents seriously had me at the BEST TIME!! Thanks guys!! ;)

Anyways, that's not what this post is about. I've been thinking about all the great things and blessings I have had over this past year.
1. I got to go to WA and visit my brothers and my parents and all their cute kids!
2. Mary and Travis moved here.
3. Peter and Ashley moved here.
4.Bethanee and Nicolas finished 1st grade and Kindergarten with Excellent grades/scores.
5. We bought a beautiful new home, that I love so much and thank the lord every day for.
6. My parents came out here to visit!
7. My baby ( by that I mean the baby of the family, yes Benj, I know he is not a baby anymore ) turned 2.
8. I met some great new friends in our neighborhood.
9. We went to the D.C. Temple
10. I've made a few quilts, a bunch of pillowcases, a lot of purses and tote bags.
11. 2 of my nieces moved closer to me.

and those are just a few things. I didn't want this to end up as a really long post, just some thoughts. I have had a Great year, and I can't wait to see what this next year holds!!!

Ohh, and GO VOTE!!

5 comments:

Billy and Nikki said...

Happy birthday!

derek said...

Well, Happy Birthday. 28 is not so bad just a few more aches and pains in the morning and a few more gray hairs. Hope you don't experiance that. Take care and have fun.

Scott said...

28! sorry i just don't see it. in my head you are still 17. things have changed a bit huh? lol. happy birthday!

ambyr said...

happy birthday to you , you live in a zoo, you don't like like a monkey, but remeber when we were 20? life was so great!!! love you!!! I'll call you in a bit!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mindee!!! We will be back in the states this next week. I hope to be back east soon and see you all!! Love ya, kim