Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pre-mature background

I know that I may have jumped the gun a little with my background, seeing how Thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet. I am just so thrilled with the snowfall we've had (yes it has only been a little and not enough to really stick on the ground, but I don't care I'm excited anyways!). So I was looking at all the Christmas backgrounds for blogs and there were just to many cute ones I had to start now.

I am still very excited for Thanksgiving. We are having it at our house this year, the first time in these past 8 years since Ben and I have been married. This is the first time we've had a house big enough to accommodate everyone. I can't wait, so don't think that my pre-mature blog background means I'm forgetting about Thanksgiving. I have not and I have MUCH to be thankful for!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Can't wait for the feast.

derek said...

Happy soon to be Thanksgiving. Have fun with everyone at your house. Congrats on having snow, I wont see snow for a long time. I need to get out of Texas. Take care and have a good Thanksgiving.

Ramos

Amanda & Jason said...

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. It's alot of work having it at your own house. Oh and happy late birthday! miss ya!

Hay Dub said...

It is never to early! I love December. Some really great people were born in that month!