Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fun Week :)

This past week the kids had 2 different birthday parties that they were invited to. The first one was on Wed. evening and it was our friend Tylers 3rd Birthday. I forgot to take pictures there, so I don't have any, but the kids had a lot of fun. They played in the yard and on their swingset, then we ate hotdogs and hamburgers. Zac ate his all gone + grapes + chips + homemade mac&cheese+ his brothers plate as well!! After Zac had eaten his all gone he reached over and grabbed Gus' plate, that he had hardly eaten, and finished Gus' off as well. No wonder Gus is so skinny and Zac is a chunk! Anyways after he finished he sat back with this face like...... you know the one you get after Thanksgiving and you ate TOO much! That was his face. Then when it was pinada time, it was a Superman one, we had Bethanee and Nicolas go last so that all the little kids would get a turn. Its a good thing too, I never realized how much power Gus has!! He wacked that thing so hard, he decapitated Superman!! So then we had to tie him up by his arm! It was really funny, the kids all kept laughing.

Then Friday our friend Dominic, who lives next to us, had his 7th Birthday party. That was a lot of fun as well. We got him this ballon rocket, where you pump up these certain type of ballons and then let them go and they fly Really High in the air and spin all around. The kids all thought it was the greatest, especially when one got stuck on the roof or tree. It came with 40 ballons, just for that reason I'm sure!



After food, presents, and cake, Dominics dad lit some fireworks! I'm not sure what face this is?? I think its his Popeye face again! He always makes the funniest faces!



This face says it all! I had a hard time getting a picture of her because she was all over the place playing and having fun :)

Gus and Jonathan are in their seats waiting for the next ones to go off

They were cheering the whole time, it was so cute!

Gus went and sat by Bethanee and Dominic, so Zac took his seat. He loves that little chair~

I know these last pictures are really dark, I thought my camera was on automatic flash. When the flash didn't go off, I was just to lazy and figured I had some good pictures already.

3 comments:

Biz said...

I think I love fireworks more than anyone I know. I love that they were at a birthday party. I intend to have them at my... uh hem.

Anonymous said...

We loved having you guys over and need to do it again! I didn't know you bought a home... CONGRATS!!! That's exciting. I'll be waiting anxiously for the post with pics! ;-)

Beckie said...

I love seeing the pics of your kids. They are beautiful. Plus it seems like you guys have tons of fun.