skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mohawk
Tonight Nicolas was saying that he wanted a mohawk. His hair was getting kindof long anyways and we were soon going to give him his usual "buzz cut" for the summer. It's just so much easier to take care of in the summer when it's buzzed, sand, dirt and whatever can just be wiped off with your hand. Plus when its starts getting real hot and humid it keeps him cool. Well we figured why not? He's the one asking for it and might as well get it out of his system while he is young! I think he look's pretty cute, but look at that face, nothing could make him look otherwise. He is definetly a HANDSOME young man...... I'm not biased or anything :) Oh, and to Elizabeth and Mary (and whomever else went to Spring Grove) GO ROCKETS!!.....~notice his shirt~
5 comments:
Bella has the same shirt, and I love the haircut. Many times Wyatt has had the faux hawk, but I was never brave enough to go all the way, but really it looks awesome.
one word...sweet.
love it!
Seriously, that is super cute!
Mindee, I love his haircut. I used to give Issy faux hawks all the time. We have to get together again soon.
I'm a FREAKING SUCKER for mohawks and faux hawks. OH MY GOSH!!
Post a Comment