
We had so much fun this Memorial Day! We went over to Sabrina and Freds house, they just put in a new inground pool and it is gorgeous! As was the day! It was beautiful out, perfect for being outside, swimming, eating ( delicious food I must say) and spending time with family. Thanks again to Chera for taking some pictures. I forgot my camera again, I need to get better at that.
The pool was a little chilly at first, but a minute later if felt great! After a long afternoon in the pool and skipping his nap, Jonathan was pretty tired. Actually at one point in the day, with all the family that was there, their was a baby/child sleeping in every room upstairs of Fred and Sabrinas house. It was so much fun getting together with everyone and letting the kids all play, I love this time of year! BBQ's are the best, and as you can see from other blogs our family has a lot of them!

Gus is playing with the dragon. You dip it in the water and after it feels up you squeeze the arms and it shots water out of the mouth. Almost everyone at one point that day was playing with it. Benj was sneaking around in the water shooting everyone with it when they weren't looking!
Zac has such a cute smile, I love it! He is such a handsome little man..... as are all my boys, and Bethanee is a beautiful princess. Me on the other hand, I am in desperate need of some highlights and a new swimsuit!
Zac was watching the boys at the BBQ. What can I say, the boy LOVES food!! Atleast he was waiting patiently for the food to be done and someone to let him out :)








3 comments:
you guys are crazy barbaquers, ha ha ha! that looks like so much fun though! i seriously want to go to that pageant! is it only in july? we should meet there or something!!!
can I just tell you that I didn't even recognize you in that picture!!! You look hot mamma!!! don't you love the summer!!
look at you all skinny. i am so jealous.
Post a Comment