skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My latest project
My brother Brandon and his wife (my good friend) Nancey had their first baby girl, Kali. They have 2 boys, and when I found out they were having a girl I wanted to make them a quilt/blanket for a girl. It was so fun, making it, I have been doing a lot of "boy" stuff lately and it was a nice change. Kali is such a beautiful little girl, I wish I was in WA right now so I could actually see her and hold her! I love babies! Well congrats Brandon and Nancey on the sweet little girl and I'm glad you like her blanket :)


I put her name and birthday on it to make it a little more special, I hope she will still sleep with this blanket when she is 5, thats why I didn't make it to babyish? What do you think? I want to make another one like it for Zac, except boyish ofcourse. Bethanee, Nicolas, and Jonathan all have a blanket, but Zac still needs one. Do I smell another project!!
7 comments:
too cute mindee!!! You're so talented!!! i'm not sure how yoou find the time to do all these projects!! Kali looks a lot like brandon I think!!
I agree, she does look a lot like Brandon, as well as her big brother Nathan.... who also looks like Brandon.
ok i am not even sure i knew they were having another baby!!!! that is so awesome tell him congrats for me. also your blanket is adorable!!
That is beautiful! Really, you do great work!
So cute...I'm sure they just love it! I missed you Tuesday night at sewing!!
WOW!!! You are good! I can't do stuff like that. Adam and Laura got a gift card from me.....I suck.
Way too go! That seriously looks great.
Post a Comment