Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The other day I was in the laundry room doing some laundry. I was in there for like 5 minutes MAX, but I think it was more like 3 because I heard a lot of comotion in the kitchen and was wondering what my beautiful angles could be up to? So this is the sight that I come out to. They had taken EVERYTHING out of the cubbored! They were laughing and having a jolly ol' time, so I had to get my camera and capture these moments. I learned that from my mom..... their are many picture's of my brother Todd and me in these same cituations :) Although none of my kids have emptied a whole bottle of chocolate syrup and baby powder on eachother!! .........Knock on wood! Todd and I are still the masters! Ha! Ha!


The empty cubbored

They did help clean up afterwords. Zac even sang the "Clean up" song from nursery!

3 comments:

ambyr said...

oh boys!!! Isn't that such a boy thing!!! I can totally see mine doing this....actually dylan tries all the time but I catch him before he makes total destruction of the kitchen!

Biz said...

My absolute favorite picture is the last one. Why are kids and especially siblings always sticking their fingers in each others' oriphices? Will somebody answer me this?

J, E, M & I said...

In a blink of an eye Micah can make a mess. Your kids a so cute!