
This one I thought was pretty cool~

I'm sure this girl was very proud of the photo Bethanee took! I posted it because I thought it was a good representation of the good wholesome people their are here in PA!! Okay, I'm being a little harsh. Not ALL the people here look like this, but their is quite a difference in the general public's appearance then their is out west. I'm not trying to be superficial, but I do think it's good to care SOME WHAT about your appearance, Right?

Here is my Beautiful princess in the car on our way home. These are my sunglasses, obviously, she always askes to wear them, but we got her some of her own today. She still favors mine though, and I love it. I dread the day..... and hope it never comes, when Mom's stuff isn't cool anymore, or, Heaven forbid, Mom isn't cool anymore! :( She is my favorite girl, okay she is my Only girl, but I love when we do stuff just the 2 of us. I wish she could stay this age Forever! She will ALWAYS be my PRINCESS!







1 comment:
Ha ha ha, gotta love PA style!
Post a Comment