Last spring I bought 3 new pairs of really cute capri pants, really really cute ones. So since the weather has been so nice I got them all out along with the rest of my summer clothes. Well they don't fit me anymore and I only have 1 pair capri's now (actually 2, but the other pair isn't that cute) so is this good news or bad?
Good~ I've lost my baby weight.....finally... and I'm back to my original size
Bad~ I don't have anything to wear
Good~ Time to go shopping and get some new stuff right?
Bad~ I just bought all new stuff last year and I feel bad doing it all over again, especially if the kids need new stuff. Plus the clothes are still basically new, but they fall off if I try to wear them.
Good~ I could tailor them in so I can wear them again
Bad~ If I have another baby then I am gonna need clothes a little bigger, so I wouldn't want to do that
?????????????????
I know this is really silly, but where else am I supposed to sort my feelings out? So as of right now I am still undecided if this is a good or bad thing? Any input?
Week 9
3 years ago







5 comments:
Always good.....buy new, enjoy!
yes definatly good news! just go shopping....
Good, I'd love to be back to prebaby. Wear the droopy clothes and tell everyone everyday about all the weight that's been lost. Everyday becomes a happy day.
I wish I had your problem....hmm..forget the guilt. If you need new clothes, get em!
Being more healthy is a good thing but think about oprah. It could be worse, you could have hundreds of thousands of dollars of clothes to throw out :)
Post a Comment