7 facts about myself
The Rules
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. List 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The 7 facts about myself:
1. I am double jointed in my fingers, shoulders, knee's and my right ankle
2. Despite everything I am still hoping that Britney can turn her life around
3. I hate seeing people in pain physically or emotionally
4. Like Mary I too was not a huge fan of chocolate, until I became pregnant with Bethanee and then I CRAVED it! And still to this day I like it, but switch with starburst or skittles...or something fruity.
5. I love, LOVE to dance, I do it almost everyday while I am doing house work or dancing with my cute kids
6. I have never been one to cry, especially infront of people, but as I get older the easier it gets.... even though I still don't do it that often
7.Once when I was young I had many people believe that my thumbs were actually my big toes....... some people will believe anything
I now tag; Dusty, Jen, Ambyr, Jess, Lindsey and anyone else who wants too~
Week 9
3 years ago







2 comments:
yea-you totally have thumbs for fingers!!! and you still haven't learned to be a cry baby!! Not even when heath ledger died!! (hahaha!!)
I totally cry more the older I get too, weird!!!
Post a Comment