
I love warm weather, and yes Ambyr I said wARM not WARm.... get it right! LOL! Just kidding, but seriously the weather has been soooo nice here. For the past few days we have all been outside playing, riding bikes, having a wonderful time. Zac has been loving the weather too, he will walk all around, run and just explore. I find myself following him and watching him find and see new things this world has to offer him. He will point at things to show me and tells me all about them. Like birds, flowers, tree's, other people and kids around. I don't always know what he is saying, but he sure does! He loves his big wheel, I think it makes him feel big like his brothers and his sister. He is at such a cute stage, I wish I could freeze time and keep him this age forever!
The other day when Bethanee and Nicolas were at school and Zac was taking a nap it was Beautiful out and Jonathan and I were playing. He said he wanted his training wheels off, something he has said a lot lately because he too wants to be like his older siblings. He will be 4 in June, but I think is still to young for no training wheels. But being the mother to please that I am I figured why not let him try. So we took them off and I held the bike while he rode. I would let go a little bit to show him that he needs to balance himself and then when he would start to fall I'd grab it again. We did that for a long time and he had a good time, being a big boy. But later that day when Bethanee and Nicolas got home and he couldn't keep up with them anymore on his bike he decided that he wanted his training wheels back on. At this point in time like I said earlier I don't think he is quite ready, but I am glad that he came to this idea on his own. Maybe in a few months we will try it again, but for now he is happy with his training wheels.

Last night we went out as a family to Texas Roadhouse. When we got home their friend Dominic was out playing and even though is was going to rain soon it was 80 degrees and beautiful. So we stayed out and played, and even when it started to sprinkle like 10 minutes later we still stayed out. It brought back many memories as a kid playing out in the rain. It was so fun to see Zac look up and then down again when a raindrop hit his face. He would laugh and do it agian. A little while later it really started raining and I was getting pretty wet so we all came inside. Then late that night we had a thunderstom. I LOVE THUNDER AND LIGHTNING!! It is so beautiful to watch. That is how we all fell asleep, and I know to some people they are scarry and its hard for them to fall asleep during one. But for some reason to me they are soothing and relaxing. I guess its just the many I grew up with, I don't know but they are great.

Now today it is another beautiful day. Blue skies and Sun, Sun, Sun, and the temperature is in the 70's. I talked to my sister Capri the other day, who lives in Utah, and she said it snowed a little! In April, are you kidding me! I'm so glad to be done with snow! I've already broken out my sandles, flip flops, shorts, and t-shirts. Hello spring!!









4 comments:
yes taylor is feeling better, that was horrible. this is so cute! iam so glad your getting ot play in some nice weather finally! donnie is leaving for cleveland soon, i am sad!
donnie is probably leaving this week. i will be out there at the beginning of june.i know i cant wait too!
I couldn't be more jealous!! It snowed here last night.
WORM!!! I'm glad yall are getting what we call beautiful texas weather!! So are yall done with the snow for sure???
Post a Comment