skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'm a Big Boy now!
Last night Zac got one of his Nicolas' shirts out and was trying to put it on. So I took his other shirt off and put this one on him. He was so excited and went around showing everyone in the family. Then when I was going to take it off to put his p.j.'s on he didn't want me too. So I left it on and he slept in it, feeling like a big boy. It wasn't until noon today that I finally got it off of him!
I can't believe that he is only 18months, well 19months on the 26th. He is in a Big Boy bed, he walks up and down the stairs ( he holds onto the railing, but he does it all by himself.) He always wants to be doing what his older brothers are doing! ........ funny story, I always have the kids go to the bathroom before they get in the tub or shower. Zac has been wanting to go too, so I put him up there for a minute or so, he has yet to go on the potty, but he's learning what its for. So the other day Nicolas went potty standing up, then Jonathan did. I was taking Zac's diaper off because he was going to get in the bath. As soon as it was off he lifted up the toilet seat and stood there! He wanted to go like his big brothers do! Even though "it" was below the toilet, and if he went he would've gone all over the floor, it showed me what a little man he is becoming. He seems so grown up already, I can't believe it.
5 comments:
Sorry, I spelled bug instead if big! I was just telling you, I can't believe how BIG he is already!!!
holy cow!! Really-already wanting to be potty trained!! i've given up for now....and hopfully in a few months, luke and dylan will be potty trained at the same time!!!
I MISS MY FAMILY.
I don't even let Wyatt pee standing up inside yet. He is too short. Big mess eeks.
Post a Comment