Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fun at the Park!

The weather was actually pretty good last week so my friend Dusty and I took our kids to the park. She has 4 and I have 4, and all 8 had a blast! Bethanee and Lydia had some friends from school there as well so they all ran around together.

Nicolas and his buddy Marshall were having a blast together, going from the sand, to the swings, to the toys and back to the sand again.

Zac LOVED!! the sand. He was laying in it and making...... I guess sand angels?! I'm not sure, but it was hilarious to watch!

We brought a TON of sand toys that Everyone at the park...... even kids we didn't know..... enjoyed. I'm glad we did because they seemed to be a hit and kept they kids entertained for Hours!
Zac and Savvy ( Savannah..... sorry Dusty if I spelled that wrong?) are only like 3 months appart and they have so much fun together. Well its probably more fun for us to watch them because of the things they do. They are at the fun age where they're exploring everything and they faces they make or the funny way they walk down hill, just makes me laugh :)
Jonathan had fun doing everything. He would play with Gus and Marshall and then he would play in the sand with Zac and Savvy, then he'd chase Bethanee and Lydia around. He was everywhere and the one who was the hardest to find because he wouldn't stay put!
Jonathan loves "Rock climbing" up the toys
Next to the sand I would have to say that the slide was Zac's favorite. He would want to go again and again and again! Funny how kids have a one track mind. Hopefully we will have some more nice days to get the kids out. Especially Jonathan and Zac who are home all day and can't wait to go outside and play :)

2 comments:

ambyr said...

how fun!!! We love the park too!! As long as I don't have to get up and help my kids around!! sand...all boys love sand!! and that second picture of bethanee-looks like she's an adult!!!

J, E, M & I said...

Fun! It is great that your kids get along so well. :)