Monday, April 6, 2009

~So behind~

Okay, so I haven't written in over a month! I have so much catching up to do... and part of the reason on why I've been procrastinating is because its a little overwhelming.... where do I start.... the things farthest back and work up to now.... or post the recent stuff and get to the others later...?? Who knows, you'll just have to see.

Its been pretty nice out, so I have been either outside playing with the kids, or reading. I'm reading a series right now that is 14 books in all. I am on book 8 in the series and I have a couple others I am reading on the side too. So basically if I've had extra time I've been reading. I will try to catch up with the blog though... I still need to update the page as well... lots to do..... until then...

No comments: