

Behind her is the board with pictures of her at all ages. She picked them all out. It was really fun going through all her old pictures, I can't believe how much she has grown.. Benj, Jonathan, Zac and I all came in to her class and her teacher had seats up front for all of us. The kids all got to ask us questions and they all told her how much they like her and what a wonderful friend she is. It made me really happy to see how she interacted with ALL the kids, she was so nice to everyone.... she always is. She really is such a sweet spirit and I thank our Heavenly Father every day for bringing her into our family.







1 comment:
mindee girl!!! how are you!!! miss you!!! love all those pics that bethanee choose. I tried to see all the ones when she was a baby...which meant you were living in utah and I was living right behind you!!! I have a crazy week, but I'm going to call you sometime!!!
Post a Comment