So here is Zac Easter morning Happy and eating his Easter candy..
Yum, yum!
Okay buddy, time to put it up..
No more candy bud, we need to put it away..
And Zac's true colors show~
I love this one, he was so upset about his candy getting put away that he Did Not want his picture taken!
Okay, Round #2. Sunday night and Zac is eating some more of his Easter treats.
Notice how this time he has a tight hold on his Easter basket! This time, whenever I would even get near him he would shove his bucket in the opposite direction, away from me. Time to put it away Zac... Yep, that's my Zac =)
Ben and I have been married for over 9 years now and have 4 beautiful children. Bethanee is 8, Nicolas(Gus) is 7, Jonathan is 5, and Zac is 3. I can't believe my baby is 3! They grow to fast! Anyways, we live in PA which is the opposite coast of my family. So I love haveing a blog where they can see my family on a daily basis if they want to.
2 comments:
I call it a Zac-Attack!
The poor kid just wants his candy!!
Post a Comment