I don't like either of these family pictures. I was going to take some of the kids alone at home, but figured I'll just do it at church while Peter takes one with all of us too. Well the kids lasted all of 5 seconds. We took 3 pictures total, the first one was to blurry. After that the kids took off. They didn't want to stick around for any more pictures. Maybe it was all the candy they ate that morning, or the excitement of seeing their friends and telling them what they got, I don't know. All I know is I didn't really get any good pictures.. really any pictures at all. So I am gonna have everyone wear the same outfits they did Easter Sunday in a couple weeks and take some pictures at home. I will post those when I do, sort of like Easter #2 =)
Don't you just Love Claire's bow!! Her and Kylie looked so Cute!
All my neices and nephews are so cute I want to kiss their faces... especially that hot mamacita in the middle... HOLY COW... that's my sister in law. WOO HOO!!
Ben and I have been married for over 9 years now and have 4 beautiful children. Bethanee is 8, Nicolas(Gus) is 7, Jonathan is 5, and Zac is 3. I can't believe my baby is 3! They grow to fast! Anyways, we live in PA which is the opposite coast of my family. So I love haveing a blog where they can see my family on a daily basis if they want to.
1 comment:
All my neices and nephews are so cute I want to kiss their faces... especially that hot mamacita in the middle... HOLY COW... that's my sister in law. WOO HOO!!
Post a Comment