Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just Cute







The other day Zac was playing outside and it was kind of windy so he wanted his hat on. When he came inside a little later he wanted raisin bran for a snack. I asked him if he wanted his hat off and he said "no, I like it." while he was sitting there quietly eating his cereal with his hat on, he just looked so cute I had to snap some pictures. He has turned into such a cute big boy. He is all potty trained and has been for a while. He even sleeps in underwear at night! It amazes me how much he reminds me of Bethanee when she was his age. I love you Zac, your such a Cutie =)


4 comments:

Ashley said...

My boyfriend really is a cutie, isn't he? :)
So fun to see all the posts! Love the green cookies, that's a good idea!

Mary said...

Even Issac doesn't do the night thing yet.

Beckie said...

Love the catch up pics. Did you make his hat? It is way cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey mindy it's Sara Shoemaker. Just wanted you to know I'm finally getting on the ball and adding everyone from Lewisberry to my blog so I can keep in touch.