Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Morning

The kids were very excited Easter morning. I heard someone get up to go to the bathroom at 6 am... I was waiting to see if they would realize its Easter morning... sure enough a few seconds later I hear feet running down the hall, then running back into the boys room. It was Nicolas and he was so excited that he woke everyone else up to tell them that the Easter bunny had come!! So then I hear a whole heard of feet pounding down the hallway into the kitchen and then jumping and screaming. Now remember this was barely 6 in the morning, but since it was Easter I just went upstairs nicely and told them that yes that is Awesome that the Easter bunny came, but it is to early to be up. I told them to go back to bed and that mom and dad would come and get them when its time to get up. Well that lasted all of 25 minutes... honestly I'm surprised it lasted that long. I understood though, its exciting as a child on holidays like this. I had some of the Best Easters growing up =) So our Easter day started at 6am... it was the best day, but it was a long one.


The Easter bunny brought them a Tee ball set, they all love it!



Zac was SOOO excited when he saw all that candy in his basket! In fact, it was hard taking it away from him... but I'll post more on that later..

1 comment:

Biz said...

The pitter patter of little feet. They come on Easter and Christmas. The world would be shocked if you heard them on Earth Day (aka: today.)