This past Friday; Peter, Ashley, Kylie, Claire, Josh, Chera, Alivia, jackson, Dusty, Jason, Lydia, Marshall, Savvy, & Heidi all came over for some fun! Josh and Chera brought their Guitar Hero and we all rocked out! It was so much fun, we'll have to do it again soon guys! Here are some pictures of the night~Nicolas, Marshall, and Jonathan were dancing in the background, pretending to play along :)

Peter and Josh~
Treat time!! I love our kitchen, btw :)

Claire and Heidi dancing :)
I caught Nicolas back in the corner early on in the night, pretending to play along.... and doing very well at it, I might add!
Peter and Ashley~
Benj and I~
Jason and dusty~
Josh and Chera~....... Nice rock sign Chera!!
Bethanee and Lydia~ ....... it was Dr. Seuss week and Bethanee's school and that Friday was Whoville hair day! That's why her hair is a little crazy. it looked really cute that day, but by this time of night it was falling down on top.
These better be the only bars we see these boys behind!!
Benj in heaven!! lol!
Savvy dancing :)
6 comments:
Seems really fun. Everytime I go to my friend's house we play. Her husband kills me everytime though.
Looks like way fun! Glad you guys had a blast and I like your kitchen too!
That WAS so fun! Definitely have to do it again soon! Thanks for having us over!
It looked like it was a fun time...Isn't it nice to have your own house to have people over? :)
p.s. hope everyone is feeling better at your house!
We love guitar hero....we would love to play with you guys sometime!
That night was totally fun!! We are definitely going to have to do it again. And the girls are totally awesome!!
Post a Comment