Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bethanee's baptism



Thank you Grandma Sue for the Beautiful dress!!











I can't believe it happened. My baby girl is baptized! Time does fly way to fast. I still think of here and a little 2 year old telling us all how it is and singing and dancing her heart out! Okay, so not much has changed, but she is 8 now!! Her baptism went beautifully. Thank you to everyone who came and who helped out. It was an amazing baptism. I tried to hold it together, those of you who know me know that I am not one who like to cry.... especially in front of people, but when Bethanee and Benj were in the water I couldn't help it. I did pretty good though and thought I was almost in the clear..... until bishop Toone asked me to bear my testimony. That's right people, I left myself out of the program on purpose. I knew if I talked it would be all over..... and it was. I cried..... there I said it. But I am so glad I did talk. I spoke specifically to Bethanee and it was so special to me to have that moment with her. I love her so much and I am so proud of her and her decision to be baptized. She is such an amazing young women, and I feel very Lucky to have as a daughter.

7 comments:

derek said...

congrats Bethanee and to you the Graver family. Couple more years for my little girl to be baptized. Time does fly. Take care and congrats again.

Ramos

Mary said...

I was there. It was great. And circus? really?

Beckie said...

She is soooo beautiful. You guys are lucky to have such a cute girl.

ambyr said...

what! you cried!! Im kidding! it's about time!!! She looks beautiful!!! I wish I were there. I wouls have balled my head off!! she's all grown up!!! miss you guys!!!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

that is so awesome!! i am so glad your parents were able to be there also! she is just adorable!

Mary said...

It's a decent song. It is Wyatt's new favorite and he is always correcting everyone in our family on the words. And the pic is from a couple years ago. At fridays in Provo for my bday. I think you all were there.

Atwood Family said...

You look way too young to have an eight year old! Or 4 kids for that matter. Congrats!