Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Family scripture reading

I took these the other night after we were done reading our scriptures. Zac, Bethanee, and Benj wanted to read a little longer and Nicolas and Jonathan went off to play. Zac loves books, and as he was flipping through the scriptures he saw a picture of Jesus. "Jesus, mommy, its Jesus!" he exclaimed. Most of the time when we are reading he sits right down with his scriptures and pretends to read along. It was so cute, I just had to get my camera and take some pictures :)




Bethanee had just got her new set of scriptures for her birthday and Loves them! Her and Benj were translating from the Spanish set we have. Benj was doing really well, he could read pretty much all of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know that's because Ben if part hispanic. It's true. And...awesome for you all. Reading the scriptures is something that I always struggled with as a child. I am hoping to be a good example to my kids. But, no spanish yet :(

Anonymous said...

I am just being retarded. Of course he is not hispanic. He is Indian, Cherokee I think. LOL~!~

Beckie said...

So sweet.