Capri and Makenna had also given me some barbie furniture, thanks guys :) Santa got Bethanee a whole house full of furniture and I made two beds, so she had plenty to fill the house with. Santa also got her the dolls Troy, Sharpay, and Gabriella from HSM (high school musical for those living on another planet). She has played with it every day and has rearranged the furniture and rooms. She's having so much fun with it, it was definitely worth all the work it took to build it. :)

Kitchen~

Dining room~

Troy's bedroom or the boys room~

Family room~

Bethanee having fun!

The girl bed I made~

Troy's bed that I made~

The office~

The girls room~

The girl bed I made~

Troy's bed that I made~

The office~

The girls room~
I took these pictures Christmas day. Bethanee has decorated the wall's with stickers and beads. I didn't have a lot of time to "decorate" it. I want to paint a few windows and hang up a little mirror and stuff like that. It's so cute though, and its so fun watching and playing with Bethanee, she is my Princess!








7 comments:
wow that is the coolest thing ever!! you should start your own buisness! i will buy one from you!!
That is so much better than a store bought one!! You are awesome!
how crafty are you!!!! What a fabulous idea!!! It looks so good! I really looked at the second picture and thought that was YOUR house!! I'm retarted some times, I know..... or Re-tar-ted (in french right?) LOL
What a cool mom! You are so talented. I am so excited for Bethanee
I love every last bit of it, especially the embroidered "Troy" on his bedspread. What a lovely touch! Plus he's freaking hot.
It looks great put all together...It was so fun watching you make this every week! You are a wonderful Mom!
That is so cute Mindee! Im impressed! So I really dont care about the age thing its just funny that people always think Jen is the older one, becuase she has older kids and was married first. Hey did you get the special friend inside joke? lol Your Mom use to always say that when one of us had a boyfriend, it was just funny she would never say boyfriend! :) haha to cute!
Post a Comment