
This kid has so many names I couldn't' write them all. The funny thing is, if you call him something different you'll get the answer "NO!, I Zac attack!" or Zachary or Zac. He is so smart and so funny and I love this stage he is in. He is talking like a normal little boy now. Just last night Benj and I were in the family room watching something on T.V. The show played some song and Zac came running in, started dancing and said " I like this song, daddy, I like it!" He is so cute!! Zac is smart as a whip too. He loves to sing and can sing any and everything from 'I am a child of God' to 'Womanizer' by Britney Spears. He knows all the nursery songs and the actions to them. Zac constantly busts out with a song, in the car, at the dinner table, when we're snuggling on the couch...especially when he is tired.
He also loves to read. I constantly find him in the playroom reading book after book. And he doesn't just flip through the pages quickly, he really takes in every page! Zac loves going to the library and getting new books. Whenever we get home we snuggle on the couch with Jonathan and a blanket and read all our new books. He reminds me a lot of Bethanee when she was his age. Not that Nicolas and Jonathan aren't smart, they are. They just don't have the thirst and desire to learn like these two. They'd rather be doing something else.... which is most children their age. But Bethanee and Zac crave learning. Now if only Zac wanted to go on the potty like he wants everything else...







2 comments:
What a cute boy. I am constantly amazed at how fast our kids grow.
Cute kid. I guess I always catch him at his shy moments and not the "singing his heart out" moments. I'm excited to see these. Thanks for the updates. Hope to see you soon and hope you're all doing better.
Post a Comment