skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Girls night at home
This blog is a little late~ Last month Peter's friend Cory came into town and Benj, Peter, and Cory went up to the cabin. So Ashley and her girls came over to our house for a sleepover. She picked up some McDonald's on her way over for dinner. With no men around we weren't about to bake some big elaborate meal. It was a week or so before Christmas so she brought over the Polar Express and we all snuggled up in the family room and ate some popcorn. After we put the kids to bed (they were all perfect that night by the way :) Ashley and I worked on some of our Christmas projects. It was a really fun night, we'll have to send the boys to the cabin again soon! Sorry the pictures are so dark and badly focused. I had my phone on me when we were watching the movie and just snapped a couple of shots.
Kylie and Claire both had their babies with them the whole time! I miss that stage.
Bethanee playing the big sis' and Jonathan making funny faces!
2 comments:
very cute, i love snuggle movie nights.
So cute. I love the baby dolls. Maggie is just now showing interest in them.
Post a Comment