skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A little miss-hap........
Zac is doing awesome on the potty still! He did have one little miss-hap yesterday though. He was going on the big potty, standing up like his big brothers do and he slammed the seat AND lid down on his.... well, you know..... I felt so bad for the little guy :( It turned dark purple and still is today. It will take a few days to completely heal I'm sure, and he hasn't gone standing up since. He sits down every time now..... which is what I prefer, I think he learned his lesson. Every time he goes potty he tells us he has an owie and then proceeds to tell us over and over how he got it!
2 comments:
Oh my word!!! poor little guy!!! that's so crazy!! Im sure benj gave him a lot of sympathy knowing how sensitive their man parts can be! I totally remember going to hershey world. although I have no idea who I went with.....but I loved getting candy at the end of the rides!
That is the saddest story I've ever heard! How terrible.
Post a Comment