Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hersheys chocolate, Hersheys chocolate, Hersheys chocolate World!

This past Saturday we had a primary activity up at the church, and since Benj and I are both in primary we needed to be there as well. After the activity we didn't feel like going home so we took the kids up to Chocolate World in Hershey, PA. We go there a decent amount, the kids love it!...... and to be honest, so do Benj and I!!

Bethanee always has the hardest time making any kind of decision. We all had our candy picked out and she still couldn't decide. She finally decided on a giant Symphony bar and some strawberry milkshake whoppers (if you haven't had those yet, you Have to try them! They are soooo goood!!)

Benj and I being goofy ;)

Here's the boys with all their treats, Bethanee still hadn't found hers yet. Look at Zac's face, he LOVES Candy, as you can see!



The kids all love Chocolate World, but its so fun to watch Zac there. On the ride, picking out candy, or with these toys. He is ALL Smiles :)





2 comments:

Beckie said...

How fun and I would love to run rampant getting treats!

Hay Dub said...

I want to go! I love chocolate!