Friday, October 2, 2009

Sewing @ Pat's

As most of you know every Wed. night (it used to be Tues., but the youth activities changed to Tues., so we had to change our night to Wed.) I go to my friend Pat's house, along with a bunch of other women in the ward. Pat has a barn that she had completely redone inside and has anything and everything you would need to make... well anything and everything. Her husband has a workshop below and that is where I made Bethanee's barbie house last year for Christmas. Anyways, the kids LOVE coming to Pats, she has a fire pole, swing (inside) and the loft has tons and TONS of TOYS! I usually take 2 kids at a time with me, switching off each week. This past time I went it was Nicolas, and Jonathan's turn. I was in the other room making their Halloween PJ's and when I came out this is what I saw...







They weren't upstairs playing with all the train sets, or swinging on the swing. They were laying out fabric, cutting it and pinning it! It was so cute! They told me they were making a purse for there sister =) Aren't they sweeties! Gus did finish his purse for Bethanee, he sewed it and everything... all by himself I might add. Although by looking at it you can't really tell what it is, but he'll get there =)

2 comments:

J, E, M & I said...

I remember that night at Pat's. They are so cute! Going to Pat's with our children will make great memories for them.

Mary said...

Bella started one on her own using her own machine, and it's amusing, but I figure eventually she'll get good at it.