Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Baby is 3!!!

Seriously, where did the time go!?! My little Zac is now 3! I can't believe what a big boy he is. He loves to play and wrestle with his brothers... he is usually the one tackling them, he has so much testosterone already... oh boy.. He loves his big sis reading to him, or anyone reading to him, he just loves books. Most of all he loves Diego. Diego and Dora, but mainly Diego. That's all he wanted for his birthday was Diego stuff, so that's what he got =)



Who's the birthday boy!?! Zac- "ME!"


He is such a little ball of energy. Many times at night when we are all sitting around watching football Zac is running in circles in the living room dancing and singing. Benj and I just look at him and just shake our heads, hes such a crazy kid. Its weird to think that in just a few short months he will be in Sunbeams at church. I love him so much and I am so proud of the good boy he is turning out to be. He is still a snuggler and a lover =) Can't get enough hugs and kisses from him! Happy Birthday Zac!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ohh, happy birthday Zac, miss you guys!