Wednesday, October 7, 2009

NASCAR!!

At the end of September some friends of ours had extra tickets to the Nascar race in Dover, DE. Mary & Travis watched our kids for us (thanks again guys, it was so much Fun!) and we rode down with our friends. It was such a BLAST!! I can't even explain the vibrations you felt in your chest when they were just idling. Once they got going you could feel it in your whole body! I had to put in ear plugs after a few laps so that my ears wouldn't ring. It was such an awesome experience, I can't wait to go again!!





There was a HUGE crash right in front of us! Joey Lagono's (spelling?) car flipped 8 times! He got out and all was fine, but not for his car! Then while they were cleaning the track up a guy passed out the next row over. He was really old, so I think it was maybe because of his age and not due to a large consumption of alcohol... lets hope. All in all it was such a good time, good food, good friends, good entertainment =)

No comments: