I just realized that I never posted about Bethanee's quilt! I finished this in June or July, I can't quite remember... its was a long busy summer! Which is probably why I never put these pictures up, I just totally forgot! Well here they are...
The back~
I quilted flowers all through the big squares and along the border.
Bethanee picked out the pattern and the material she wanted. It was a lot of fun making this quilt for her, but I was glad when I finished. I've been making purses, and Halloween Pajama pants for the kids. Nice, quick and easy =) Quilts are easy too, just more time consuming.
Ben and I have been married for over 9 years now and have 4 beautiful children. Bethanee is 8, Nicolas(Gus) is 7, Jonathan is 5, and Zac is 3. I can't believe my baby is 3! They grow to fast! Anyways, we live in PA which is the opposite coast of my family. So I love haveing a blog where they can see my family on a daily basis if they want to.
2 comments:
Wow it is beautiful. you are so talented. I wish we lived closer so you could teach me how to sew. Love you!
I love the quilt. Quilting is definitely not my talent. But yours is amazing. Lucky Bethanee!
Post a Comment