Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We miss them...

These pictures are from the night before they left. As most of you know Peter and Ashley moved back to Utah. We are so sad to see them go, but are happy for them in their new adventure. They stayed with us that night, their whole house was packed up, where do you expect them to sleep!? I was so happy that we got to spend their last moments in PA with them.



Zac and Claire are such good buddies. I say "are" instead of "were" because they still talk about each other. They have a "love hate" relationship ( Mary, it reminds me a lot of Bella and Nicolas when they were that age ) where sometimes they are bugging each other by sticking their feet in each others faces or something like that =) Other times they are so loving like in these pictures where they are reading a book together and hugging. Zac really misses his little buddy... we all miss them. Yesterday at story time at the library, Miss Ellen was reading a book and the main character's name was Claire. Zac kept saying "that's not Claire." It was really cute =) Every time we see a red SUV, it doesn't even have to be an expedition, Zac says "there's Peter and Ashley's car!" I have to remind him that no, its not. They are in Utah now. He always responds with "why?"

I love you guys, and we all miss you a lot! I'm glad your all settled and things are going good. Can't wait for our families to get together again =)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

ohh, we miss you guys so much!! Sweet Zac, they were so cute together that night. Thanks again for everything, we miss and love everybody!!!

whitney allison said...

that picture of Zac and Claire is so cute. I also LOVE the header picture of your kids. It's so great.

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

Hi Mindee! I came across your blog while reading Jen's. Your family is adorable...and big! WOW! Hope you are well.