A week ago Benj and I were out in the family room and we heard the boys laughing hysterically. I went back in their room to see what was so funny. I found Zac in the corner hiding behind a flattened box. He'd then jump up and they would ALL just start rolling over in laughter! I couldn't help but laugh myself. Then Nicolas and Jonathan each took a turn hiding behind the box, which would then start the fit of laughter again. Remember when you were a child and the littlest things entertained you.. well in this case, for my boys, it was a box =)
Aren't these the CUTEST boys you've ever seen!! I love how they have so much fun together. Zac is going to be so sad in Aug. when school starts back up and his brothers won't be around to play =(
Ben and I have been married for over 9 years now and have 4 beautiful children. Bethanee is 8, Nicolas(Gus) is 7, Jonathan is 5, and Zac is 3. I can't believe my baby is 3! They grow to fast! Anyways, we live in PA which is the opposite coast of my family. So I love haveing a blog where they can see my family on a daily basis if they want to.
1 comment:
I love when my kids and therefore I get the giggles and everything makes you laugh.
Post a Comment