How are you? We are good. Your kids are adorable! It was so awesome, we ran into your Mom a few weeks ago here in Boise, we hadn't seen her in forever, so that was a nice surprise! I think we are spending the 4th together, we talked about it, but no definite plans yet. We are staying with Brandon and Nancy 4th of July weekend, we are soooo excited. This will be our first time seeing Kali. Anyway, hope all is good in the Graver clan!
Ben and I have been married for over 9 years now and have 4 beautiful children. Bethanee is 8, Nicolas(Gus) is 7, Jonathan is 5, and Zac is 3. I can't believe my baby is 3! They grow to fast! Anyways, we live in PA which is the opposite coast of my family. So I love haveing a blog where they can see my family on a daily basis if they want to.
1 comment:
Hey Mindee!
How are you? We are good. Your kids are adorable! It was so awesome, we ran into your Mom a few weeks ago here in Boise, we hadn't seen her in forever, so that was a nice surprise! I think we are spending the 4th together, we talked about it, but no definite plans yet. We are staying with Brandon and Nancy 4th of July weekend, we are soooo excited. This will be our first time seeing Kali. Anyway, hope all is good in the Graver clan!
Post a Comment