Friday, June 19, 2009

Ties

Two Sunday's ago after the boys got dressed for church, Nicolas came out with his tie on. Which he normally wears with a white shirt or a blue dress shirt, but he really wanted to wear it that day. As soon as Zac saw it, he ran into his room and got his own tie out and put it on. Jonathan saw this and wanted a tie as well. Seriously, in my family, what one boy does they all follow suit. Jonathan doesn't have one, in fact Nicolas's tie is getting to small for him and as soon as we get a new tie for him this tie will become Jonathan's. Well Benj being the good daddy that he is, took Jonathan down to our room and let Jonathan pick out any tie he wanted. Don't I have the cutest 3 boys ever!!



Get used to those ties boys... your going to be wearing them for 2 straight years of your lives. =)

2 comments:

Mary said...

I found a kid tie real tie for Wyatt and since he refuses to wear clip ons for the most part. But Issac will have no part of any tie nor will Kody.

Hay Dub said...

yes you do have three darn cute boys!!! I miss your kids so much. They are so awesome. I wish we lived closer so our kids could play.