Friday, June 19, 2009

More Birthday Fun! ( read next post first =)

Continuing Jonathan's birthday, we went to Fred and Sabrina's today for some fun at the pool! Not really for his birthday, more just to see everyone and swim, but Jonathan said it was for his birthday, so that's what it was =) Mary and her kids came, along with Ashley and her girls, Chera and her two, and Sara and her two. Fred cooked hot dogs on the grill for everyone and we all brought sides and treats. We had a nice spread going, it was really good! It is so fun to get together with everyone. We were all getting together once a month, but once school was about to get out things got busy and we haven't done it in a couple months. I'm so glad everyone could come! Thanks Chera for inviting us all and Thank You Fred and Sabrina for opening your pool to us girls and 14 kids between us all!!

Sara makes these beautiful tutu's!! They were so cute! Especially when she put one on little Claire, so adorable!



Kody was standing on the diving board, but just like any child, as soon as I got my camera out to snap a shot he sat down. I guess he decided to "pose" instead =)



The boys loved to kick their legs through the sprinklers.





Zac looked so cute in his little speedo suit with the built in life jacket. I should of snapped a picture of his little bum, it was so stinkin' cute in this outfit!!

3 comments:

ckw said...

It was SO fun and turned out to be an alright day, weather-wise! We'll have to do it again...all summer!

Mary said...

I love the kody picture. Seriously he is such a spaz. I had so much fun with you guys.

Hay Dub said...

I want to go swimming. It has been raining like crazy and now Alex has tubes. So it is going to be a couple weeks before we can. Looks like a ton of fun!