Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What's Zac up to now??

Zac was being very quiet the other day while I was cleaning in the kitchen. I thought he was back playing in his room with Jonathan, but then Jonathan came in the kitchen. I asked him what Zac was doing and his reply was "I don't know." So I decided to go check on him and no, he wasn't in his room. The bathroom door is always open unless someone is using it. Well the door was partially shut so I pushed it the rest of the way open and this is what I found...


All I could do was laugh.... and go get my camera. If I've learned anything from my mom its that these are the moments to capture. I have countless pictures of my brother Todd and me in these types of situations, one in particular comes to mind involving chocolate syrup and baby powder. Sorry mom =)
I also have to add that I had just given him a bath like 2 hours earlier. I guess he thought I didn't wash his hair good enough. Bath #2 and it was only 10:30 in the morning =)

4 comments:

Mary said...

I need to learn to laugh at moments like that. You're my hero.

Beckie said...

How funny. I bet he smelled great!

Dusty said...

So funny!! You know that when they get quiet that they are up to no good!!

Ashley said...

hee, hee. You're such a good mom! I'm with Mary; maybe after a couple more I'll loosen up!