

Also, many of you know that Jonathan was having some hearing troubles, he had lots of fluid in his ears. He had his addnoids out and tubes put in his ears. The difference is AMAZING!! The doctor told us, after he did the surgery, that he had SERIOUSLY LARGE addnoids! I'm just so glad we got this fixed before he starts school in a few months.
Jonathan is doing awesome and even tells his sister to TURN DOWN the T.V cuz its to LOUD! When before he listened to it twice as loud! The funniest thing he said on the way home from the hospital is that his voice sounded funny! We told him that's because he can actually hear now and he can hear what his voice really sounds like. He said it was because of the bumps on his tongue ( they put a clamp on his tongue to hold down while they put a breathing tube in so they could get back to his addnoids) we tried to tell him "no" its from the surgery, but he was Positive it was the bumps on his tongue! He's hilarious =) I love this boy!








2 comments:
I'm glad he is doing better. I had been thinking about him and the surgery off and on for the past week.
Happy Mothers Day
Ramos'
P.S. Tell Jen I said Happy Mother's to her. I can't get in to see her blog. Thanks
Post a Comment