Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Grandpa & Grandma Sue's

A couple of weeks ago we went over to Grandpa and Grandma Sue's house to help with some yard work and to play =) Here are a lot of pictures of our fun!












Benj took all the kids for a ride around the property.... or as he said, a ride in the "Haunted Forrest!" The kids had a blast pretending their were ghosts and goblins =) I have the best hubby ever! He is such a good dad =) Love him!!







All these pictures were from before they left and as they were getting back. I was not feeling very well that day, I walked for about a half a mile behind them with Ash, but then I headed back.

Zac LOVED these mowers and tractors.... but once they started up he wanted nothing to do with them!? Funny cuz he loves garbage trucks and the lawn mower at home... lots of things that are loud? Weird, but that's my Zac =) So he walked behind with me for a little while... actually I carried him, which is another reason why I didn't go the whole trail. That boy is Heavy!









When we first got there I REALLY wasn't feeling well. You know when your sick it is always the worst in the morning and evening... well it is for me anyways. So Sue pampered me and told me to sit in the rocking chair with a blanket and my book out in the sun. It was a beautiful day and once the med's started kicking in I did start to feel a little better... but just a "little." Well while I was basking in the sunshine my sweet little Nicolas brought me a flower so I'd feel better =) Such a sweetheart! I have the best kids =)


Our men, building and fixing =)



Lookout mom, she's driving!







Gus actually turned this on!! He was done waiting for dad to drive it, he decided he would! He really wanted to drive it, it was kinda cute. He was very confident that he could do it.... we weren't so sure =) We told him maybe next time..... hopefully he will forget!

I love how Kylie is "patiently" waiting for her turn at the drivers seat in the picture above. She is such a cutie! =)

4 comments:

Mary said...

Dad took my kids for a ride than too. They loved it, but then one of the boys got bored riding and decided that driving would be better.

Beckie said...

Looks like a blast. Bet the kids love to go to Grandpa and Grandma's.

Ashley said...

It really was a fun day! The kids loved riding with Benj, they have fun with him.

ambyr said...

ya know...it kinda sounded like your are prego in this post...sick in the morning and sick on the evening...are you sure your o.k.?!!