

While we were taking pictures, these 3 Helicopters came flying by in all different directions! It was really cool! Benj said that someone important was flying in or out, and the other 2 helicopters were decoys. He said that they fly in scatter patterns like that so by the time they separate you have no idea which one is holding the "Important Person." It really was cool watching, the pictures don't even do it justice. They were literally right over us!









Nicolas was DONE taking pictures. He is the one in the middle with his head down pouting :)

Ashley and I each got a picture of this. Benj & Peter pushing the strollers!! They actually did most of the pushing, aren't they such good husbands!

I guess Nicolas decided if he HAS to take a picture then he'll just make funny faces :)


This picture below is taken from the Lincoln Memorial looking out at the Washington Monument. You might have seen this in a little movie called "Forest Gump." We were talking about the movie as we were walking back towards the W.M. and it was hilarious at how many people said "Jen-ny" as we past. I guess we aren't the only people who think of that movie when we are here :)

We were all pretty tired from this trip. It is 2 miles from the Capital to the Lincoln Memorial, and we went up and down and back and ALL around! The kids were out within a few minutes of driving on the highway. So we didn't stop at the Temple on this trip, but here is a picture of it from the car as we were driving past it on the highway. Not the best picture, but we were in a moving car people~!







2 comments:
And we weren't invited why? Rude!!!
I know, I know. It was actually a spur of the moment thing. Ashley called at almost 10 Friday night to see how my Black Friday shopping went. Then she asked what we were doing tomorrow. I told her we were going do D.C.,I asked if they wanted to come, and we left the next morning at 9 a.m. It's not like we planned it for weeks and didn't invite you! :)
Post a Comment