Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fun at Dustys


Last week I went over to Dusty's and Bridgette came too. She brought a bunch of stuff to make bows for her daughters hair. Dusty wanted to make some bows and clips because she has two young girls and its fun, cheap, and easy to do. I wasn't going to make any because Bethanee is Way Past Bows...... in her words "they are to babyish mom." But I have 2 adorable nieces who live right here and are still young. So I made some for Kylie and Claire. I'll have to get a picture of them wearing them, Ashley had them in their hair at church on Sunday and they looked so CUTE!!
This top picture is barrette's for Kylie's hair and the bottom picture is clips for Claire's hair.
I was also going to give this black and pink ones to Kylie and Claire, but when Bethanee saw them she wanted them. She thought they were really cool, especially because I made them. Her words again "They are cool mom, and they're Not big Bows. Bows are for babies."

1 comment:

Mary said...

Very cute indeed. You'll have to show me your skills.